Whole Lot of Shaking, Whole Lot of Kingdom
By Robert Ricciardelli www.vision2advance.com
I do not think it has come to any surprise to most of us that there is a whole lot of Shaking going on. Hebrews 12 talks about all that can be shaken will be shaken; so all that remains is the unshakable. As I look at unshakable possibilities, the only thing that comes to mind is Father, Son, Holy Spirit, and the unshakable, unmovable, and Glorious Kingdom of God.
False foundations, paradigms, illegitimate structures, systems, and limitations, must bow to the Fathers Kingdom. His Kingdom is perpetually coming to earth, and one day will fill the earth in Father’s glory, as the water covers the sea. The Kingdom of God is within us, without us, and whether we are noticing it or not, will continue to breakthrough on earth as it is in heaven. The shaking must happen, and yet those who desire to live in His inheritance that Christ paid for, will see His glory now, in the midst of the natural chaos that is seemingly all around them.
Some reminders of Fathers Kingdom ….
- Kingdom is within: "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within [or among] you." Luke 17:20-21
- Kingdom approached through understanding: "When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him "You are not far from the kingdom of God." Mark 12:3
- Kingdom accepted like a child: "I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." Mark 10:15
- Kingdom entered through spiritual rebirth: "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit." John 3:5
- Kingdom entered through doing the will of God: "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those who do the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21
- Kingdom that will be inherited by the righteous: "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God?" 1 Corinthians 6:9
Christianity has received a heavy dose of the gospel of salvation or rebirth through our Savior, but Father is making it clear that He desires far more than eternal destiny in some distant future. Father is making it clear that He desires for us to live in His inheritance now, intimate and obedient to Him on this planet, while eternity unfolds.
One of the big reasons we have not seen the power of God through the Body of Christ is because most of the Body of Christ does not even know who they are, and the incredible eternal seed of Fathers glory that is within them. We are stuck in the idea of waiting on Jesus and heaven, while Jesus and the substance of heaven is waiting on us. So the shaking and awakening continues as the Lord brings us from our bankrupt paradigms and lifestyles to Ambassadors of His Kingdom, and influencers of His Heavenly Substance. Keep in mind; heaven has never been the Fathers goal. Fathers plan through creation and the new birth in Christ has always been to know Him intimately as Father, while being His light and His love to the world.
Matthew 22:36-40 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And He said to him, “‘YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’ This is the great and foremost commandment. “The second is like it, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.’ “On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”
Heaven can wait, and when we die in this physical dimension, the pearly gates of the next dimension will be ready to receive us. But we are not dead yet in this world, but alive and well in Him, regardless of what is trembling around us, or even what we have come to believe.
Our identity is in Him, as movers and shakers of faith motivated by His love, and He has given us freedom to act against ourselves to live, move, and have our being in His will, and in His ways. By His Spirit we can choose to abandon fear and hopelessness, and embrace the agape love of Father that has been deposited within each of us.
We must embrace His love on a continuum and not rely on what we see. As we seek His Kingdom, His love, His righteousness, what we need will be added, and Father will remove all fear and limitations that have kept us from His best. Healing and wholeness for the journey will come as we allow His light to dispel the darkness in our souls.
Remember beloved, that you can never be too good or too bad for His love, and finally, that our life is not our own, or about us anyways. It has always been about Him, and for Him.
I have chosen to grip on to the Father and be Christ to the world, and I know some days I will do better than others, but there is no other way to live. So as I grip on to my Father, I hold loosely all the rest of my thoughts, paradigms, and desires, while allowing my loving Father replace them with His.