Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Departed Loved Ones Showing the Way by Robert Ricciardelli

Sometimes loved ones become more intimate to us after death than when they were with us in life. They can become daily inspiration for us as we remember what we gleaned from them and received in their love for us. The Lord uses Saints through His Word to instruct us through their faithful historic journeys, and we now have living epistles that walked with us and still live on in our hearts showing the ways of God.

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow marks the 10th year of my mom Angela passing into glory. She impacted so many in her community that over 1000 people attended her funeral. Our current ministry began the day she went to heaven and I treasure her presentation of Father in my life every day... She gave me a living example of Jesus to walk with for 40 years and I am thankful to her and my Papa who is 88 and still with us for being living epistles of God's glory.

    ReplyDelete

Please click Follow above to follow blog